1) Applicant is aware that the Isis Fashion Awards is being filmed and photographed and that you grant Isis Fashion Awards all the rights and 3rd party rights to use the footage for broadcast, sales and publications. Agreeing that Isis Fashion Awards & Stichting NVIFF are the sole property owners of the footage and photos. The catwalks, red carpet interviews and the award ceremony will be published on TV and the Internet.
2) Applicant confirms that they have the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the designer/right holder to showcase their designs at the Isis Fashion Awards.
3) Applicant or Representative must attend the Isis Fashion Show to be eligible.
4) No clothing is allowed to be shown on the catwalk. This includes no underwear and no modesty strips. All models must be fully nude, only wearing accessories.
5) Cancellations 4 months before the event are not entitled to refunds.
6) We can withdraw applicant the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.